OPENING again 18th June
Smaller numbers will allow for social distancing, hand sanitising stations will be available on entry plus we have the usual access and attention to hand washing. Face masks will be available.
Please check our website for new dates + Autumn/Winter programme.
Emails and phone calls are being monitored if you want to get in touch.
CONTACT THE COOKERY SCHOOL (PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER)
Peter Vaughan was asked to come up with some ideas of ways to use quails eggs for a Countryfile item with Paul Martin. Here's an interesting way to use them.
- Poach quails eggs in boiling water - 21/2 mins for soft yolks or 3 mins for firm
- Put straight into iced water to cool quickly.
- Roll egg alond work surface with finger to break the shell and peel.
- Roll egg in seasoned flour, dip in beaten egg wash and then in fine breadcrumbs.
- Repeat the process so that the egg has a double coating,
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- season with freshly ground black peoper