OPENING again 18th June
Precautions in place:
- group size will be limited to 6 people, socially distanced
- hand-sanitising systems will be in place plus a Covid-19 cleaning schedule
- everyone works with their own ingredients and equipment
- teaching kitchen in large unit with high ceilings
- Normal cancellation terms are suspended so that anyone who feels ill can cancel at short (or no) notice
- Emails and phone calls are being monitored if you want to get in touch.
Catering for Business
Delicious Food for all Types of Functions
As we are already working closely with many companies in and around Wiltshire, the team has a good understanding of what works well in these corporate situations. Whether providing breakfast, lunch or dinner to entertain your best customers, your monthly board meeting or to reward the staff team, we have something to suit.
For example, as a change from the same old sandwiches (although we can do those as well!), for a quick and easy lunch break a simple but tasty plattered meal can be delivered to suit your schedule.
Check out our suggested menus - but we have many more ideas so please get in touch.
Here at Vaughan's Kitchen we are committed to using local, seasonal and Fair Trade ingredients wherever possible and have a reputation for a "naturally balanced" approach.
Delicious and tasty food can help enhance your company profile.
Special Dietary Requirements?
Let us know beforehand by calling us on 01380 530203 or tell us at the checkout...
Many of our cookery courses are suitable for vegetarians, vegans, and can often be adapted for those with food allergies or who are sensitive to some ingredients.