Available Saturday evening 6th Feb: pick up 4pm - 7pm @Vaughan's Kitchen Cookery School
Unit 8, White Horse Business Centre, Hopton Road, Devizes SN10 2HJ Re-heating instructions available with meal
We thought it would be great to serve you some of the popular dishes from our restaurant, The Bistro, Devizes. Although it no longer physically exists, the wonderful memories that we have created for ourselves carry on in spirit and now they will carry on in your tastebuds and tummies. Some of you are customers from our Bistro days so this is in your honour!
Our ever-changing seasonal menu always used the best of Wiltshire produce, just like we do now. We genuinely believe that these dishes will reignite you with positivity as we come to the last lap of winter & prepare ourselves to welcome in the joy of spring & no more lockdowns - we hope...
2 courses £23.50pp
1) The Bistro Mezze: homemade falafels; Lebanese spinach & aubergine tart; Wiltshire Gold houmous; Syrian beetroot shawander; olives, courgette & mint raita; grilled lavash bread
(vegan & gluten free on request)
2) Assiette of Wiltshire Pork & Game: Devizes pork & bacon pie; game croustade; rillette of duck; celeriac & apple remoulade; rosehip jelly; tarragon mayonnaise; Wiltshire watercress; homemade spelt bread
(gluten & dairy free on request)
5) Chocolate truff aux framboise (one of the first desserts Peter learnt to make when training in London with Roayal Academy of Culinary Arts)
(gluten free on request)
7) Almond citrus torte with caramelised oranges & stem ginger cream
In line with government requirements, you will need to wear a face covering when you come to collect your takeaway. Our staff will also be wearing face coverings, there will be hand sanitiser by the door and the pick-up times are staggered, so there should be no more than one customer in the cookery school at a time. Please wait at the door if someone else in inside. If you prefer to stay in your car and the takeaway brought out to you, please ring 01380 530203 when you arrive.
- Make your choice
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include dietary requirements, telephone number and preferred collection time.
- We’ll get back with a link for payment (you can pay using card or PayPal account) and confirmed pick up time (we’ll try and stick as much as possible to your preference, but may need to spread the orders to make sure there is no congestion)
- Once payment has been received, you’ll receive a confirmation.