OPENING again 18th June
Precautions in place:
- group size will be limited to 6 people, socially distanced
- hand-sanitising systems will be in place plus a Covid-19 cleaning schedule
- everyone works with their own ingredients and equipment
- teaching kitchen in large unit with high ceilings
- Normal cancellation terms are suspended so that anyone who feels ill can cancel at short (or no) notice
- Emails and phone calls are being monitored if you want to get in touch.
We help to make your wedding extra-special
You, the customer, always come first. It is your event so we listen to what you want and, using our experience and expertise, we can help you create your 'dream' wedding.
Peter Vaughan has trained in top class banqueting in some of the finest 5* hotels in London and has worked in France and the Caribbean.
Our style of service is relaxed (but efficient!), enthusiastic and bubbly, just like good champagne.
Please have a look at our sample wedding menu suggestions but remember that we can accommodate most special requests and dietary requirements.
Committed to using local, seasonal and fairly traded ingredients wherever possible, Vaughan's Kitchen has a reputation for its "naturally balanced" approach where customers come first.
Get in touch to discuss your personalised menu. We can then provide you with a quote and a complimentary pre-event menu tasting for you both.
Whatever the size of your wedding- we will make it personal to you.