OPENING again 18th June
Precautions in place:
- group size will be limited to 6 people, socially distanced
- hand-sanitising systems will be in place plus a Covid-19 cleaning schedule
- everyone works with their own ingredients and equipment
- teaching kitchen in large unit with high ceilings
- Normal cancellation terms are suspended so that anyone who feels ill can cancel at short (or no) notice
- Emails and phone calls are being monitored if you want to get in touch.
Cancellation Policy: Vaughan's Kitchen Cookery School
Transfers or refunds are available up to 15 working days before a class. No refund or transfer is available after this time.
Vaughan's Kitchen Standard Delivery Charges
Orders are usually dispatched between 3-5 working days if they are in stock.Each separate order will be charged a separate delivery fee. If only part of your order is available, we will only dispatch the items that are in stock, and cancel the out of stock items. The cost of out of stock items will be refunded to you via PayPal. Standard delivery to some postcodes such as Northern Ireland & outlying areas may take an additional 24 hours.Creating a ContractThese are the steps required to create a contract between you and Vaughan's Kitchen:
- You place an order for your products on The Vaughan's Kitchen website by submitting your order at the end of the PayPal checkout process.
- When using the online shop, PayPal will send you an order acknowledgement email with a transaction ID, detailing the products you have ordered. This is an automated service from PayPal, not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Vaughan's Kitchen.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Vaughan's Kitchen will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order (or part of your order). You will be refunded for items which are not despatched to you.
The reasons for non-acceptance of an order by Vaughan's Kitchen may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock; or
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment; or
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- Goods can be returned by post. Please note that we do not offer an exchange service.
- We reserve the right to refuse to refund items that are not returned within 28 days of delivery.
- In order to qualify for a refund, all items must be in a re-saleable condition i.e. undamaged, in their original and undamaged packaging, unopened and complete.
- We reserve the right to refuse to refund items that are returned which are not in re-saleable condition. Goods returned in an unsatisfactory and not in a re-saleable condition may be returned to you at your expense.
- Goods must be returned with your original receipt and be in the condition that they were purchased. Without a receipt we will refund at the last known selling price so long as products are returned in re-saleable condition in their original and undamaged packging, unopened and complete.
- If your payment card expires before we process your refund please contact us by telephone with your details.
- Our refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
Returns by Post: You can return goods post to:Vaughan's Kitchen Bistro & Cookery School
8 White Horse Business Centre,
The parcel should contain:
- The item(s) you purchased that you wish to return in their original condition.
- A copy of your paypal advice or other proof of purchase and details as to why the goods are being returned.
- You will be refunded for the delivery charge if we have made an error in our despatch or if the item received is faulty or unfit for purpose, unless you have decided to keep part of the received order. We will also refund your delivery charge if you are an EU customer cancelling within 7 days of receiving of your order under the Distance Selling Regulations (see below).
- We are unable to accept any responsibility for returned items that are lost and damaged in the post. You must ensure that your items are securely packaged, and obtain a proof of posting. Please allow at least two days for your goods to reach us.
- Please note that we are not able to give exchanges and you should allow 28 days to receive your refund.
Statutory RightsThis section gives details of some relevant pieces of legislation. It is not intended to be exhaustive.Sale of GoodsOur refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights. Under the Sale of Goods Act, the goods we sell you must:
- conform to the description we have given you
- be of satisfactory quality.
- be fit for purpose.
- be safe.
You have statutory rights to have goods which do not meet these standards repaired or replaced, or in certain circumstances you can receive a refund.Distance Selling Regulations & Cancellation
- Our refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- Under these regulations you have the right to cancel a contract for the sale of goods, where that contract has been entered by distance means (e.g. via website).
- If you want to cancel, you must do so within seven working days after delivery of the goods.
- To cancel the contract you must send us a written notice stating that you wish to cancel the contract, together with proof of purchase
- You are responsible for returning the goods to us at your cost.
Please note Where you cancel a contract, you have an obligation to keep possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Should you wish to return an item please return the undamaged product with the original and undamaged packaging. Once you give us notice of cancellation and we receive your returned items in resaleable condition (see above) we will arrange to reimburse you. It may take up to 28 days from the date we receive the returned items for this to be done.